The Madame Tussauds Package grants you admission to two of Hollywood’s top attractions for one low price! Experience the Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour and visit the Madame Tussauds Museum.
Start Times: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.
Duration: 75 minutes
- Youth (9-15)
- Child (Under 9 with adult ticket)
Discover Hollywood on this walking tour
Red Line Tours’ Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes is no ordinary tour. Since 1999, the Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world-renowned experience that connects visitors with the Hollywood of their imagination. Visit movie locations that starred A-list celebrities (Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more), visit legendary movie palaces, find your favorite celebrity’s star as we stroll along the Walk of Fame, view the Hollywood Sign, and visit celebrities’ favorite hidden hideaways.
Go inside places normally closed to the public. Place your feet onto your favorite celebrity’s footprints at the Chinese theater. Walk the footsteps of the movie stars when you visit Awards Walk, home to the Academy Awards. This tour changes your Hollywood visit from ordinary to extraordinary!
In order to book a private tour for 15 or more people please follow this link.
Click here to learn more about our live audio.
Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes goes at a normal walking pace. We tell people that if you can walk the length of a shopping mall you can easily walk our tours.
We are a walking tour, therefore we do not own vehicles. You will need to make your own way to our box office.
Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is offered at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. daily, except Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day of the Academy Awards (usually a Sunday).
- History of Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre
- How movies came to Hollywood
- How Hollywood got its name
- The story of the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Filming locations throughout Hollywood
- History of the El Capitan Theatre (Disney’s premiere theatre)
- The story of Babylon Court
- History of the Hollywood Sign
- Awards Walk (red carpet venue for the Oscars)
- History of the TCL Chinese Theatre (hand and footprints of the stars)
- Plus much more…