A New York Explorer Pass is an attraction pass that gets you into multiple attractions for one low price and includes many extras and discounts. Purchase now and begin visiting NY attractions over a 30-day period.
The CityPASS New York gives you access to:
- Six must-see attractions!
What is CityPass?
Red Line Tours’ New York CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to New York’s six must-see attractions at 40% or more off the combined admission price. Save $76 per adult and $59 per youth, ages 6–17. CityPASS price is subject to change.
- Option tickets allow you entry to one of two attractions. No need to decide now – choose when you get there
- CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days beginning with the first day of use
- Skip most ticket lines once you have your ticket booklet. (You may encounter a line when you exchange a voucher for a booklet)
- Booklets include one-time admission tickets, detailed attraction information, coupons, and a map
How To Buy
- Buy now – Choose your delivery option during checkout: print vouchers or ship ticket booklets. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or PayPal
- Buy at an attraction – New York CityPASS ticket booklets are sold at all New York CityPASS attractions for the same low price
How To Use
Vouchers must be printed and exchanged for CityPASS booklets at the first CityPASS attraction you visit. Exchange locations are included on the voucher (skip this step if you purchase a ticket booklet). If you buy from citypass.com, you may start using your CityPASS at any attraction and visit the attractions in any order. Present ticket booklets at each attraction. See each ticket front for entry instructions. Do not pull a ticket from the booklet or it will be invalid. Tickets must be removed by attraction staff only.
- Top of the Rock
- Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art
- Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Circle Line Cruises