Valid for 2-Hour Semi-Circle Cruise, 2-Hour Harbor Lights Cruise, 75-Minute Liberty Cruise or The Beast Speedboat Ride. You will enjoy magnificent views of the world’s premier skyline with up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, The United Nations and much more. Our professional tour guides will share the legends and lore behind our great city. Upgrade to a 3-hour Full Island Cruise and see over 101 NYC sights. Circle Line is the ONLY cruise which goes around the entire island.
Pier 83- Midtown
West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
One regularly scheduled 2-Hour Semi-Circle Cruise, 2-Hour Harbor Lights Cruise, or 75-min. Liberty Cruise, all of which offer magnificent views of the N.Y.C. skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Or experience The Beast Speedboat Ride, a thrilling 30-minute ride on a custom-built 70-foot racing powerboat (available May-Sept.)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises continues to offer spectacular views of Lady Liberty since 1945, sailing as close to the island as the law allows.
- Relax and have fun while enjoying stunning panoramic views of the famous New York skyline.
- Choose the cruise that’s right for you: 2‑Hour Semi-Circle Cruise, 2-Hour Harbor Lights Cruise, 75-minute Liberty Cruise or The Beast Speedboat Ride.
- The Beast Speedboat Ride leaves all others in its wake as the Captain takes this racing powerboat up to 45 mph on a ride down to the Statue of Liberty. Available seasonally from May through September.
Normal procedure for CityPASS guests is to present booklet or voucher at the VIP window. However, due to damage from Hurricane Sandy, the VIP window is currently closed. CityPASS guests should go to the main ticket window until further notice.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
3-Hour Full Island Cruise: Cost for CityPASS holders: $4.
Advice for Visitors
- The winter cruise schedule is limited so plan ahead. Check available cruises for your travel dates: circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200 before you go.
- Your ticket is good for a 2-hour or a 75 min cruise, and the 3 hour cruise is available for a $4 upgrade.
- In summer, the 75 minute cruises are usually least crowded.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- Get one free rain poncho with a purchase of $10 or more at an on-board snack bar. See booklet for details.
Parking: Available on Pier 83, Mon-Fri: $30 before 3pm, $35 after 3pm; Sat-Sun: $35 all day.
Dining: Full concessions on cruises; no outside food or beverages allowed aboard.
Accessibility: All vessels handicap accessible, except restrooms on older vessels.
Gift Shop: Souvenir store on cruises
Subway: To Pier 83: N, Q, R, S, W, 1, 2, 3, 7 train to Times Square, take the M42 Bus.
Bus: To Pier 83: M42, M50 to the Pier.
CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #29 (Times Square South) on the Downtown Tour.
Groups of 15 or more:
To make a reservation please call group sales at (212) 630-8885 or e-mail email@example.com. Group leader should call or email at least 3 days in advance to make a reservation. To expedite service upon check-in, the group leader may pre-pull all of the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth. Please proceed to the special designated CityPASS ticket line at Pier 83 to exchange the CityPASS tickets for boarding passes.