Top of the Rock Observation Deck offers stunning views of New York City and beyond. Come experience our interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this magnificent art deco building. Enjoy 360° panoramic views 70 stories up in the sky.
50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Top of the Rock Observation Deck general admission offers stunning 360-degree views from indoor and outdoor decks of the top 3 floors of this legendary art-deco skyscraper.
- Day or night, three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer stunning panoramas of the city’s energy, wonder, and beauty.
- Created by Swarovski, Radiance is the first of its kind, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Located at Rockefeller Center, along with NBC Studios, the Rockefeller Center Tour, fabulous shopping and dining, and more.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the dedicated CityPASS line, marked by a CityPASS sign, on concourse level and skip the general ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
SUNRISE SUNSET Ticket: Visit twice in one day; Cost for CityPASS holders: $13
Advice for Visitors
- Visit Top of the Rock between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it’s less crowded.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhoneenhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Receive 20% off Top of the Rock retail merchandise. See booklet for details.
Parking: Rockefeller Center Garage, 25 West 48th Street, open to the public 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.; Telephone: (212) 698‑8530.
Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
Accessibility: Top of the Rock is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act; full wheelchair accessibility.
Gift Shop: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Strollers: Strollers permitted; must be collapsible.
Photography: Use of tripods prohibited.
Subway: B, D, F, V to 47 – 50th Street Rockefeller Center
Bus: M1, M2, M3, M4 travel up Madison Ave. and down 5th Ave.
CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #22 – Rockefeller Center
Groups of 10 or more:
Group leader must come to TOR in person, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. or 9-11 p.m., in advance of the desired date of entry to exchange the CityPASS ticket for Top of the Rock timed tickets. There will be no exceptions made. To expedite service, the group leader may pre-pull all of the TOR tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth.