A $17.00 value, FREE with your New York Explorer Pass!
Best prices guaranteed. Seasonal discounts applied at checkout.
Some say Rockefeller Center is the hub of Manhattan. Home to the world’s most famous Christmas Tree, NBC New York Studios, the iconic ice skating rink, the Associated Press, and the “30 Rock Building”, this eclectic entertainment and business complex is a great place to spend some time. Discover the ins and outs with a fantastic Rockefeller Center Tour!
HoursTours run daily at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm
ClosingsOpen 365 days a year.
Redemption InstructionsPlease present your New York City Explorer Pass at the tour desk at the NBC Experience Store to make a reservation and obtain a tour ticket.
NotePresent your NYC Explorer Pass at the Will Call Desk at the 50th Street entrance of the Top of the Rock. This is located between 5th and 6th Avenues. Tour is in English only and there are no more than 20 people per tour. The tour is 90 minutes in duration and is not recommended for children under 12.
Address30 Rockefeller Plaza Top of the Rock entrance is at 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. New York, NY 10112
Public TransportationBy Subway: B, D, F, M to Rockefeller Center 47-50th St. Station; 6 to E. 51st St. and Lexington Ave. Walk west to Fifth Ave. and south to W. 50th St.; 1 to 50th St. and Broadway. Walk east toward Fifth Ave.; N, R, W to 49th St. and Seventh Ave. Walk east toward Fifth Ave. and north to W. 50th St.; E, V to Fifth Ave. and 53rd St. Walk south to W. 50th St.
Rockefeller Center is comprised of 19 commercial buildings spread out over a space of 89,000 square meters! Rockefeller Center has achieved National Landmark Status, recognized not only for its commercial use, but also for its Art Deco architecture and Great-Depression era historical roots.
John D. Rockefeller’s vision was to build a cultural center in the heart of New York, inspired by and reflecting significant and historic works of art and architecture. A guided Rockefeller Center Tour bring you through the center with your own personal closed-circuit headset, leading you through the center’s most poignant spots, including its gardens and various buildings.
Rockefeller Center houses the following:
- The GE Building at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, or 30 Rock as it’s affectionately known. It’s the namesake of Tina Fey’s hilarious sitcom, as well as home to NBC’s New York Studios, where SNL and other awesome late night shows are filmed.
- Radio City Music Hall: Home of the legendary Radio City Rockettes and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
- The Associated Press Building, at 50 Rockefeller Plaza, a hub for much of the world’s international news.
- Recognizable works of art such as Paul Manship’s gilded bronze sculpture of Prometheus giving the gift of fire to humankind; The AP’s News by Isamu Noguchi; and American Progress, a huge fresco-style mural depicting the founding of America.
- A famous outdoor ice skating rink and Christmas tree (seasonally, of course!).
Tours of this awesome complex depart from 30 Rockefeller Plaza at the entrance to Top of the Rock.
Save on admission for a Rockefeller Center Tour, plus New York City’s top museums, sights, and tours all for one low price with the New York Explorer Pass!