A $78.00 value, FREE with your Go Los Angeles Card!
Explore a village made of DUPLO blocks, rush through a 312-foot water pipe and play knight in a LEGO® kingdom. And that’s just for starters. This top attraction is full of rides and scenes built from miniature plastic blocks — a definite must-see.
LEGOLAND® California is one of San Diego’s premier attractions. As you might expect from a Southern California amusement park, this place is larger than life—well, except that everything is miniature and made from plastic blocks! LEGOLAND® is packed with enough rides, shows and attractions to keep everyone in the family busy for a full day. Located in Carlsbad, just 30 miles north of downtown San Diego, this resort is a great place to get away from it all, engage your imagination and let the little ones live out their wildest dreams. LEGOLAND® California features entire rides built from these world-famous plastic blocks, play areas, water rides and building zones, with acres of fun for you and the whole family.
HoursPark hours vary seasonally please see Legoland site for specific details. LEGOLAND hours of operation (Opens new window from Legoland official website.)
ClosingsTuesdays and Wednesdays (during specific times of the year). May be closed major U.S. holidays.
Visit any LEGOLAND ticketing booth with your Go City Card for admission.
Admission to the Water Park and SEA LIFE™ Aquarium are now available for only a $12 upgrade fee for each, payable directly to LEGOLAND® California when you arrive. This exclusive upgrade rate is only available with your Go City Card. Please note that toddlers ages 0-2 must pay $3 to visit the water park.
NoteWater Park and Sea Life Aquarium are additional theme parks at Legoland and require an upgrade. Go San Diego cardholders get an exclusive discount to upgrade of $12 adult/child for each park.
Included Extra(s)NEW! Add the new water park at LEGOLAND or the new Sea Life Aquarium at LEGOLAND to your visit for only $12 for adult/child with Go San Diego Card!
AddressOne LEGOLAND Drive Carlsbad, CA 92008
Driving DirectionsLocated off I-5 at the Cannon Road exit in Carlsbad. Follow signs to LEGOLAND Drive.
Here’s a look at the coolest spots in the park:
- Castle Hill: A LEGO® -filled kingdom that takes you back to a time when knights rescued damsels in distress and kings and queens ruled over the land.
- DUPLO® Village: These bigger LEGO® pieces are much more manageable for younger builders, and your little ones will enjoy a romp around this village made entirely of DUPLO® blocks!
- Bionicle Blaster: A drive-controlled ride that spin you on a wild and exhilarating journey.
- Knights’ Tournament: Robotic arms carrying six passengers take you on a magical ride. Cross the moat and come face to face with the dragon.
- San Francisco: A mini-San Francisco built entirely from LEGO®, featuring the bridge, a carousel and the famous sea lions of Pier 39!
- Daytona Speedway: Start your engines! This mini Daytona Speedway gives the Florida original a run for its money.
- Safari Trek: Board one of the park’s mini safari cruisers and get ready to take a trip that will let you behold the park’s many animals of the African savanna—made entirely from LEGO®, of course!
- Kid Power Towers: Kids and parents can pick from three towers, and ascend to the top for fantastic views of the whole park and the nearby ocean, then freefall down to the ground for a breathtaking ride!
- Enchanted Walk: This walk lets you explore the gardens along a magical path lined with LEGO® creatures that are native to Southern California.
- LEGO® Show Place: Hold on to your hat and get ready for a 4D LEGO® show with Bob the Builder and others.
Included Extra: San Diego pass holders get an exclusive discount admission to Water Park and Sea Life Aquarium at LEGOLAND® for only $12 per adult / child for each park. View the videos below to learn more about these attractions.